The Society now has a Mobile Library! The Mobile Library will move around the Society to make the books readily available to our members after using the gym, attending exercise classes or workshops.
Books are available on Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson’s and on caring for people with these diagnoses.
Please select from the following three options for a list of books available:
- General Library Books
- MS Library Books
- Parkinson’s Library Books
Procedure for borrowing books:
- The books are on loan for ONE MONTH and only to members of the Society
- The borrower’s name, phone number and date are to be recorded
- A date slip will be put in your book
- Please return the books promptly
- If you decide to return the books by mail, please make sure that they are wrapped in bubble wrap to protect them from damage. Our mailing address is: PO Box 32135, Linwood, Christchurch 8147.
If you would like to reserve a book, please contact Jan on 03 366 2857 ext. 7.